A few hours after I posted yesterday, I felt a bit feverish. A thermometer confirmed a temperature of 100.7F. I immediately dosed HCQ and started azithromycin to get ahead of any bacterial activity that may try to sneak in. I also took some Mucinex to try to break up the congestion before it got a solid hold. At the recommendation of a good friend, I added Vitamin D3 to my list of doubled supplements.
I slept just over ten hours last night and woke up with no fever. I’ve had slight nasal drainage and the occasional cough today, but have felt mostly normal except for tiring easily. Tonight when I get home I’ll take another dose of ivermectin (three doses forty-eight hours apart is the recommendation) and I plan to complete the five-day regimen of azithromycin. Just because I feel at 90% doesn’t mean I’ve beaten it and can stop treatment.
For the record, I didn’t get tested for ChinkFlu, so I have no idea what exactly it is/was. It really doesn’t matter as the treatment is the same – stay hydrated, treat the symptoms, strengthen the immune system to the extent possible, and take antibiotics if there is a moderate or higher chance of bacterial involvement or increased risk of susceptibility to bacterial infections.