While I wasn’t looking, the Scoundrel tagged me on the latest meme. It goes like this:
“I will write down 5 things that indicate, to me, that a gun owner or shooter maybe is an honest one; I say ‘maybe’ because I have known some seemingly honest gun owners to tell some really tall tales. Then I will tag 5 other gun owners who are also bloggers and I hope each will play along, each listing, in their blogs, at least 5 things that are indicative a gun owner is an honest one, then sending the challenge of this meme on to 5 other gun owner who are also bloggers.”
Here goes: (Please note that I may inadvertently repeat what others have said, although I haven’t knowingly copied anyone.)
- They know what the word “tactical” really means, and they don’t incorporate it into every conversation.
- They don’t refer to themselves as an “operator”, even if they are.
- They freely admit that there are things that they do not know, and that they might not be the best instructor out there.
- They own a primary carry weapon, and, as the definition would imply, actually carry it regularly.
- They can consistently hit the silhouette at any distance out to fifteen meters with their primary weapon.
- Erin, because she called me out for not tagging her last time.
- Craig, because he doesn’t post nearly often enough.
- Larry, because there’s no rule saying that multiple tags are not permitted. (I fixed the 3 for you.)
- Brigid, because I have an even bigger crush on her than I do on Sandra Bullock. Of course, neither of them have any idea that I exist – nor should they.
- AKGRRL, because despite AGirl‘s tag, she still hasn’t posted anything for almost two weeks.